It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Can't Sign In
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:30 pm 

I registered the username Ink in the actual game no sweat, played around for a little bit, bought some game dollars to better play the game and buying them obviously linked me offsite to Paypal.. That went normal but when I want back to sign into the game again it says my name is too short and it won't let me in. :(

Is there anyway I can be allowed to sign in despite the short name, or could I create a new account and have my monsters and terradollars ( I bought the forty dollar one :( ) moved to that one?

Post subject: Re: Can't Sign In
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:38 am 
Site Admin

Is it possible that you also clicked the Facebook button or something? After looking through the list of accounts I couldn't find any username with the name ink so I can only guess that the game has registered you under a different name.. Whatever the case, I'll be happy to credit any new account with the Terra Dollars you have purchased. Also if you let me know what creatures you had and what levels, I'll get these set up on your new account for you.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:03 am 

I do not have a facebook account so no, I doubt that. Very odd. :( I wonder if you see the purchase at least? It does appear on my paypal account and I got emailed with the reciept if you'd like to see those things so you know I'm not just being rude or something. x)

New username is Ikbar, I had bought the 40$ pack of terradollars and I had a level 7 or 8 ( ugh my memory ) Niptune that knew Splash, Tackle, and Flex, and I had bought the gray and green skin color for him, 'Mintune'... and that's really the only one I care about because the rest were untrained at all and I had yet to do anything with them haha.

Just to make sure I tested the new account with a shiny new LONGER name and it does let me sign in and out without a hitch. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:25 pm 
Site Admin

Again I'm really sorry about this! What I've done is credit your new account with the purchase amount + a little extra as an apology! I haven't restored your creatures stats as thats all quite delicate and I only really do that if someone lost a L40 creature or something like that. I'll get to work on making sure this doesn't happen again.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:19 pm 

Thank you very much :) this is such a fun game!